Personal Trainer Support
Where to start, what to do, will you have the motivation to stick with it?
These problems face about 95% of the people who call us!, so if this sounds like you then just ask us. Our monitored weekly training support costs just $10/week and will help you solve many of these obstacles.
*Results may vary from person to person
Here's how it works...
- When your BIM equipment is delivered, the Personal Trainer will spend up to 45mins (or more) with you getting to know you and what your fi tness objectives are.
- Based on this information, your Personal Trainer will each week send you a new programme by email (or fax) . We suggest that you then print out this weekly programme and keep it handy for your workouts.
- By the end of the week, you will enter your comments/feedback directly into your personal page within our website (using a unique login / password). Your Personal Trainer will then review your comments and design a new programme for the upcoming week which will then be emailed to you.
- By the way, the reason we call it "monitored weekly training support", is if you don't provide your feedback at the agreed time , we will phone you at work,home or on mobile to find out why.
With Bods in Motion Trainer Support you have your own Personal Trainer who will design your programmes and help to keep your fitness on track. Your personal Trainer will design a new programme at the start of each week. This programme will be emailed to you and is available to clients through the website.
How it Works
- You will receive your new programme by email at the start of each week.
- You can print out the programme and keep it handy for your workouts.
- By the end of the week, you enter your comments on your programme in our website. Your personal trainer will review your comments and design a new programme for the next week.
- At the start of the next week, you will receive a new programme by email and so on.
A big part of the Bods In Motion fitness programme is feedback from you. This helps the Trainers keep in touch and ensure you are working to the best programme possible.
A Sample BIM Programme.....